Hello again!!
As embarrassed as I am that I have not posted a picture since May, I'm excited to be back, especially sharing the pictures below...But before that, a quick word We have been so blessed, in disguise of change, this year; in so many different aspects of life. What has seemed like pure chaos in the past months has turned into lots of learning (hindsight, of course) and lots of prioritizing (even when there is no time) and even more patience (which Mommy has to work really hard at!) and now that the dust has mostly settled, I would do it all over again if we could be guaranteed the same output.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, our family has come out of a very trying, year very strong. I thank God for this truth. And as I look forward to the next year, and the next, I am also really happy to just be in the present. My kids are always challenging, but always amazing. They teach me more than I do them. My husband is...geez, what can I say...he's nuts. But he is so good at it. Our family is what it is because of him. I love that and I love him.
Ok, that's enough... Have fun with the pictures (click on link below)! The kids did a photo shoot at a local children's boutique where they were supposed to bring their favorite "lovie". SJ wanted the camera's attention the entire shoot and AB tried to destroy the place. We had a great time.
LOVIE'S PHOTOS