Monday, March 12, 2012

At long last...



Hi Everyone!! I know it's been FOREVER since I've updated our blog, but I'm back now! Our camera lens was broken just before Christmas and because of the myriad of other, more pressing, events going on in life we finally got our replacement lens last week...just in time for AB's 2nd birthday!!

So...

A very very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our very very big boy ; ) Being two, Andrew had no idea that he was the reason for all of the fuss, but he sure loved the candles!! And because the only thing AB really cares about in life are balls, we had a sports-themed party last weekend complete with a soccer ball pinata.
At two, Andrew is such a fun kid. He's happy and active and sweet and active and funny and active...basically ALL boy! He still loves, admires, shadows and emulates his big sister and, I must give credit where credit is due, SJ does a great job of taking him under her wing...most of the time. The two of them are absolutely each others best friend!!

AB loves to be around other kids and really enjoys "school". He is outgoing, like his sister, and prefers to be around the crowd than playing alone. Also, like his sister (and his father), AB is super animated and VERY loud : ) All-in-all, just a great kid that brings a smile to our faces and our hearts at the same time!! We love you, AB!