Monday, September 6, 2010

Family Fun

As we wind down from a beautiful and busy Labor Day weekend, I am so excited for the change of seasons. Fall is my favorite time of year...I love the crisp, cool mornings and evenings on the deck, the sun setting earlier every day, the hints of color among the leaves, and...yes, it has to be said...college football!! But while I will ensure that my family is dressed in head-to-toe RED and BLACK every Saturday through Thanksgiving, fingers crossed, maybe even longer : ) what I really love about the season is that the "boys of fall" give us an excuse to reserve an entire day each week for family, friends, and a good game!

Enjoy these pictures of our first football Saturday of the year...

Samantha loves her cousin, baby Madelyn!
You can't tell me this kid won't have his own football jersey in the future!!!

p.s. GO DAWGS!!!!